Before a single claim can be filed, providers first have to complete their EDI enrollment with payers to allow for information, money, and files to flow between them. By accelerating the enrollment process for key electronic transactions, we are able to help providers adopt faster, more efficient methods for managing their data.
- Electronic data interchange (EDI)
- Electronic funds transfer (EFT)
- Electronic remittance advice (ERA)
- Claims status inquiry (CSI)
- Eligibility verification (EV)
Each of the steps has to be repeated for every new payer-provider relationship, and again whenever there are even simple changes in provider information.